(NEW) Once again, Eastman impresses us completely with an incredible guitar at an unbeatable price! Their T59/V is a worthy heir to the semi-hollow tradition. It's lively, even acoustically, but plug it in to hear the creamy Antiquity tones and plenty of sustain. This one is LEFT HANDED, with the lovely red finish and weighs 8lbs 3oz.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Freight String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: 16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Headstock, Neck, Body,
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish: Antique Varnish, Red
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs: Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" Treble Side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,835 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!