(NEW) Southpaws rejoice! A rare unicorn, we finally have an excellent electric guitar made just for the lefty. This semi-hollow T59L has a hand-applied varnish finish and some tasteful relic work to go with it. Along with the Seymour Duncan antiquity pickups, the varnish guitars are extremely resonant and responsive. Nothing this good should be this affordable!
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Freight String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: 16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Headstock, Neck, Body,
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" Treble Side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Switch Tip: Amber Switchcraft
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,665 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710