(NEW) There's just something about a 175-style hollow body. It has jazz in its blood, to be sure... but it also longs to ROCK! The interpretation by Eastman, like everything they do, is beyond great and an outstanding value in its price range. You might be surprised how rich this box sounds!
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Style: Florentine
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 3 9/32"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Block
- Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Plastic
- Tailpiece: Chrome Plated Trapeze Style
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: 0.047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,665 (Online Checkout, Call for cash price!)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710