ON HOLD - PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT PURCHASE!
(NEW) The T484 once again shows that there is nothing that Eastman doesn't do well, offering incredible guitars at incredible prices, every time! Seriously, there is no reason a guitar in this price range should look, play and sound this good... but we're not surprised. A semi-hollow with a slightly smaller footprint than a standard 335-style thinline, but with all the tonal goodness. Weighs 7 lbs 5 oz.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Freight String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104-P
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: Thin Archtop Jazz
- Body Dimensions: 14" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body, Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: 5-ply Plastic
- Tailpiece: Stop Tailpiece
- Bridge: Tuneomatic
- Tuners: Pingwell RM1239-N
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic 59 Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip: Amber Switchcraft
- Capacitors: Sky MC223 0.022
- Potentiometers: 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft L11
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,439 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!