Eastman SB59/V, Plain Top, Varnish Finish, LP Style Single-Cut - NEW
(NEW) We've always been more than impressed with Eastman's varnish instruments, and were sad to hear that the finish is being discontinued after this year. This SB59/V plays and sounds better than anything else we can find at this price point, and you can't argue with that flame! Last chance on a varnish SB59.
Photos are of the actual instrument. This guitar weighs 8 lbs, 8 oz.Serial #12755768List Price: $2,999... AMW Price: $2,399
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16
- 1st Fret String Height :.022"
- 12 Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic SD90
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Cream Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710