(NEW) This is one of our favorite solid-bodies, not hurt by the fact that it has premium electronics from Jason Lollar, a thin varnish finish, and an absolutely classic looking burst! The weight on this single-cut rock machine is 8lbs, 4oz.
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12 Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE-103B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic SD90
- Knobs: Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Cream
- Switch: 3 Way Switch
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $2,239 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710