(NEW) Eastman is up there with the best with them on their carved-top, solid-body electric guitars. They consistently fall into a comfortable weight range, have excellent fit and finish, and some of the best components available. The SB59 could be considered the flagship. This example weights 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-103B
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Cream
- Switch: 3 Way Switch
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serial #12756839 (Actual guitar pictured)
AMW Price: $2,239 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710