Eastman SB59 GD, Gold Top, Single-Cut, Seymour Duncan Pickups - NEW
(NEW) This gold top SB59 from Eastman has it going ON! Just look at that gold! As usual, Eastman hits it out of the park, with tone and playability that rival the finest custom shop guitars. This one has the wonderful Seymour Duncan Classic 59 pickups. This guitar weighs in at 8 1/2 lbs and has some beautiful, subtle figuring in the mahogany body. See why so many of our customers are trading in their big factory brand guitars and getting into Eastman!
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic 59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic 59
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Cream Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,675 (Online Checkout, Eastman MAP)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710