(NEW) Whoah! We have a new leader for "Most Fun Guitar in the Shop, 2022" and it's the SB55DC/V from Eastman! When these were first introduced, we were a little skeptical... but leave it to Eastman to show us just how much fun a solid guitar with a great neck profile and a great pickup can be! This one balances impeccably at 6.6 lbs and is wanting for nothing. The thin varnish finish makes it feel really alive in your hands. Always a quick seller, don't think too long on this!
- Neck Material: One Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Logo: Pearl Eastman
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Custom Bakalite
- Backplates: Bakalite
- Side Dot Color: White
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Antique Nickel
- Bridge: Faber Wrap Around
- Tuners: Faber with Oval Knobs
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar 50's Spec Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height: 11mm
- Capacitors: .022 Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K No-Load on the Tone
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,359 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP price, includes free shipping!)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!