(NEW) It's time to have some real fun. These brand new single-cuts from Eastman are just blowing our minds! They got everything right, and we mean EVERYTHING. 7 lbs of pure, unadulterated tone. Add the compensated bridge for improved intonation, and man... that's a heck of a lot of guitar for the price. This will not last long.
- Neck Material:One Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16
- Nut Height:.022"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions:13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Back/Sides:1 Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Logo:Pearl Eastman
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Pickguard:Custom Bakalite
- Side Dot Color:White
- Top Coat Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Antique Nickel
- Bridge:Faber Wrap Around
- Tuners:Faber with Oval Knobs
- Knobs:Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg:Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar 50's Spec Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height:11mm
- Capacitors:.022 Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K No-Load on the Tone
- Output Jack:Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring:Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height:3/32" and 2/32"
- Case:Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,255 (Online Checkout / Reverb, Eastman 2021 MAP)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710