(NEW) It's time to have some real fun. These brand new single-cuts from Eastman are just blowing our minds! They got everything right, and we mean EVERYTHING. 7 lbs and 2 oz of pure, unadulterated tone. Add the compensated bridge for improved intonation, and man... that's a heck of a lot of guitar for the price. This will not last long... they usually sell in terms of hours or even minutes after being listed!
- Neck Material: One Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Logo: Pearl Eastman
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Custom Bakalite
- Backplates: Bakalite
- Side Dot Color: White
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Antique Nickel
- Bridge: Faber Wrap Around
- Tuners: Faber with Oval Knobs
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar 50's Spec Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height: 11mm
- Capacitors: .022 Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K No-Load on the Tone
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
EASTMAN MSRP: $1,899
AMW Price: $1,499 (Online Checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710