ON HOLD - PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT PURCHASE!
(NEW) We're pretty nuts about Eastman mandolins in general, and particularly endorse their relic'd varnish instruments... but we also understand that some players prefer a shiny finish and a traditional sunburst. Enter the MD615, which comes stage-ready with a K&K Duotone pickup!
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Blocks
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: .018"
- Pickups: K&K Duotone
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583NE-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serial #N2204314 (Actual instrument shown)
AMW Price: $1,749
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710