(NEW) Another very cool innovation from Eastman, with the comfort of the player in mind: the "Comfort Contour" series of mandolins make a point (get it?) of rounding off the edges of the body, making the instrument extremely comfortable to hold and play, without having any negative effect on tone or the resonance of the top (like a traditional after-market arm rest might). These guys continue to blow us away!
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Contoured Comfort Edge
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Vintage Gloss
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Vintage Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: .018"
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583NE-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,355 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710