(NEW) Continuing to expand our offering on LEFT HANDED instruments, Eastman has the bang-for-the-buck category completely locked down! The MD515 is their mid-level full-gloss florentine-style mandolin.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: .018"
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583NE-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
STORE STOCK PHOTO, INSTRUMENT APPEARANCE MAY VARY SLIGHTLY.
AMW Price: $1,230 (Online checkout, Eastman 2021 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710