(NEW) Another great new model from Eastman, the new MD505 series trades top and back binding for smooth, rounded "comfort contours" which soften the edges, making the instrument a joy to hold and play! Add all solid woods with the smooth, thin vintage nitro finish and you've got a mando that punches way above its weight class!
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Contoured Comfort Edge
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Vintage Gloss
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Vintage Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: .018"
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $999 (Online Checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710