(USED, LIGHT SHOP WEAR!) This beautiful Eastman MD-814 has never been sold, but upon close inspection, it has a handful of small top dings in the top, and a light finish scratch in the back. These are cosmetic imperfections that don't prevent the instrument from playing and sounding great, and we're willing to offer a nice savings to someone vs buying the model new (current street price is $1,750)
This will be a great addition to your collection, and Adi-topped instrument that you won't be afraid to play with gusto!
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:F-Style w/ Oval Holes
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Highly Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock Flower Pot
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Rosette:Diamond Pattern
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Nut Height:.018"
- Tuners:Gotoh MF40R-MP-NI
- Strap Peg:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario J74
- Action Height:0.060"/0.050"
- Case:Hardshell Case
AMW "USED" Price: $1,475
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710