(NEW) Reaching near the top of the line for Eastman A Models, the MD-805 has the mainstay Adirondack spruce top and maple back/sides associated with the best vintage mandolins. Like most of what Eastman does, can't be touched in this price range!
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: 0.018"
- Tuners: Gotoh MF40R-MP-NI
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hard Shell Case
Serial #N2200467 (Actual instrument pictured)
AMW Price: $1,399 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710