(NEW) At every price point, Eastman blows us away with the quality of craftsmanship and tone on their instruments. All the way down to the "300" series, we think that there's nothing better for the money, period. All that said, we understand that some customers want to fancy things up just a little bit, some folks prefer gloss, some like a little bling... we're really feeling those block inlays! So with that in mind, we present the MD-615!
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Blocks
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: .018"
- Pickups: K&K Duotone
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583NE-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,490 (Online checkout, Eastman 2021 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710