(NEW) Our most popular entry-to-intermediate level mandolins come out of the Eastman shop. With consistently great tone and playability, it's a no-brainer. Most of our Eastman customers keep their mandolins long after upgrading to fancier instruments, because why not?
This model in this finish is being discontinued in 2022, and we only have a few left! When they're gone, they're gone.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style :F-Style w/ Oval Hole
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Rosette: Diamond Pattern
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Satin Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: .018"
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583NE-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Eastman soft case
AMW Price: $875 (Online checkout)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!