Eastman MD-305 Left-Handed, A Style Mandolin, Spruce, Maple - NEW
(NEW) Our top selling mandolin, equally popular with beginners, students, and working musicians who want a quality solid-wood mandolin at a great price! A lovely A model with a vintage rubbed-sunburst look, smooth satin finish and a great setup from the luthiers at Eastman. This particular instrument is LEFT-HANDED.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Hole
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Matte Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Nitrocellulose Matte Finish
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: 0.018"
- Tuners: Quality Geared Tuners
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario J74
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
AMW Price: $525 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP Price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710