(NEW) After a good long wait, our Juliet guitars are finally arriving in respectable numbers! This is the cool new offset designed by Otto D'Ambrosio, featuring the lightweight Okoume wood, a viable alternative to the increasingly heavier mahogany that is available now. A versatile guitar that has a great variety of tones.
Call to discuss hard case upgrade!
- Neck Material: One-Piece Okoume
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1.68"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Body Dimensions: 13 5/8" W x 16" L
- Body Top: N/A
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Okoume
- Truss Rod: Double Acting
- Binding: N/A
- Binding Material: N/A
- Logo: Pearl
- Inlay: Dots
- Pickguard: Inlaid Amber Tortoise Acrylic
- Side Dot Color: White
- Top Coat Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SD91-05M-L
- Knobs: Göldo KBG18N
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Old Guard Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Old Guard Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 11mm
- Pickup Frame: Cream Plastic
- Switch: Schaller 3-Way Megaswitch
- Switch Tip: Black
- Capacitors: .047 Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" 12th fret bass, 2/32" 12th fret treble
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Color Options: Pomona Blonde
- Weight: 7lbs 10oz
Serial #12757485 (Actual guitar pictured)
AMW Price: $1,500 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710