(NEW) Here's one for the serious jazz musician who wants professional features, uncanny playability and a distinctive forward-thinking design. The Frank Vignola Signature model from Eastman plays electric jazz with the best of them, a nice thick Lollar Johnny Smith humbucker residing in the neck position... but this guitar also has a lively acoustic voice, it's loud and punchy! The 15" lower bout is equally comfortable when sitting or standing. Kudos, Eastman!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1.72"
- Nut Height: 0.022"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 25 3/8"
- Body Style: Thorell/Vignola Signature Gypsy Jazz Guitar
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 3 1/4"
- Body Top: AAA Tight Grained Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Highly Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: 4 Ply Ivoroid
- Logo: Ivoroid
- Side Dot Color: White
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Bridge: Thorell Style
- Tuners: Gotoh SEP780-06MGG
- Knobs: Thumbwheels
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Johnny Smith
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: 3/32"
- Capacitors: MC223 0.022
- Potentiometers: 500K Linear Taper Thumbwheel
- Output Jack: Switchcraft L11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Action Height: 3/32" 12th fret bass, 2/32" 12th fret treble
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $3,719 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710