ON HOLD (A.C.) PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT PURCHASE!
(NEW) Eastman comes roaring out of the gate with a classic dreadnought, ready to compete with models costing 2-5x as much! Here is Eastman's version of the classic "bone" in Sitka/EIR, built especially for our lefty friends! Southpaws, we got you!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
AMW Price: $1,190 (Online Checkout, Eastman 2021 MAP Price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710