(NEW) We've all played our share of Sitka spruce tops, and many of us have also enjoyed the classic Adirondack... but the sweet spot can often be European spruces, which marry the warmth of Sitka with the stiffness and complexity found in Adi. It's a win/win! The variety of compelling guitars coming out of the Eastman factory continues to astound us. This one has a flawless looking top!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Alpine Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Serial #M2208257 (Actual guitar pictured)
AMW Price: $1,100 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710