(NEW) Eastman released this VERY limited run of natural finish L-00 guitars this year, and we were lucky enough to snag a couple! The 00 has exploded in popularity in recent years, perhaps the perfect versatile size, well-suited for blues, country flatpickin', fingerpickin', singer-songwritin'... what else ya got?
These were limited to only a handful in the whole world so we grabbed one with each hand! When they're gone, they're gone. Fair warning!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/4" x 4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Truetone Gloss, Natural
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Serial #M2235041 (Actual instrument pictured)
AMW Price: $1,799 (Online purchase, 2023 Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710