(NEW) The E20OM from Eastman is one of the most screaming deals out there for an Orchestra Model. Featuring a torrefied Adirondack spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, short scale length and a warm yet balanced tone, this guitar competes handily with boutique instruments costing many thousands more. Now available in a sunburst finish option!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SEP780-06M-N
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Serial #M2315165 (Actual guitar pictured)
AMW Price: $1,800 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710