(NEW) We are continuing our deep collaboration with Eastman in an effort to give lefties something to smile about! This left-handed dread features premium tight-grained Adirondack spruce, fine looking Indian rosewood, and has a sound that competes with anything else out there! Eastman does it again!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 .012 - .053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen
AMW Price: $1,640 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!