Eastman E1OOSS-SB, L-00 Size, Sitka Spruce, Mahogany, Sunburst - NEW - SOLD
(NEW) How do they do it??? Eastman gives us another series of great sounding/playing/looking guitars at a mind-scrambling low price!! These new E1 guitars have classic aesthetics and check a lot of boxes! Includes soft case.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1.68" (43mm)
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/4" x 4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Body Top Finish: Truetone Satin
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Satin
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell
- Tuners: Tortoise shell
- Electronics: None
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe padded Eastman gigbag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Color Options: Sunburst
AMW Price: $580 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710