(NEW) An exciting new 2022 model from Eastman, the E16SS is limited to just 200 units worldwide, and of course your friends at Acoustic Music Works scored some for you! Gorgeous birdseye maple meets the power of torrefied Adirondack spruce for a short scale guitar that has guts and volume to spare!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cure Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Bookmatched Quarter-Sawn Amber Maple
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise Shell Binding w/ a Herringbone purfling
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Diamonds
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Tuners: Open-Gear
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen
- Color Options: Traditional
Serial #M2217253 (Actual guitar pictured)
AMW Price: $1,499 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710