Eastman E10OOSS/V, L-00 Model, Short Scale, Adirondack, Mahogany, Varnish - NEW
(NEW) Eastman is absolutely onto something with their varnish flattops. By using a thin finish akin to what would be applied to a violin, Eastman achieves an unparalleled responsiveness in this price range. These boxes really sing! Their E10OOSS/V is a very accomplished take on the classic L-00 shape, beloved by blues guitarists and songwriters alike, and soaring in popularity in recent years. Though this size and style can occasionally come off boxy or compressed, the Eastman has a warmth and fullness of tone that is a pleasantly surprising (and a little disarming!) We simply couldn't ask for more, particularly for this price!
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:14-3/8" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Antique Varnish
- Neck Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Antique Nickel
- Pickguard:Fire Stripe Mario Proulx Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+4
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
AMW Price: $1,410
DISCLAIMER: Multiple instruments in stock... wood grain and relic might vary slightly from instrument pictured.