(NEW) Here is a new offering from Eastman, a 12-fretter that lands somewhere in between a parlor and an OM. Small-bodied guitars can be made especially potent when they are built with 12-fret neck joints, because it locates the bridge closer to the center of the lower bout, increasing bass response.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 13/16
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/8" x 4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise Shell
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen
- Color Options: Traditional, Sunburst
AMW Price: $1,512 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710