(NEW) The thermo-cured or "torrefied" guitars from Eastman have become the flagship of their traditional line. We are about a decade into torrefaction being widespread in the construction of fine flat tops, and the differences are hard to ignore. A guitar with a torrefied top has a more played-in sound, a quicker responsiveness and more resistance to swings in humidity. Win-win-win! Here is Eastman's mahogany dreadnought version, their "18" if you will...
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise Shell
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SEP780-06M-N
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen
- Color Options: Traditional
AMW Price: $1,510 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710