(NEW) Eastman is one of only a small number of guitar makers exploring double-top construction on steel string acoustic guitars, but based on all we've heard, this could/should become a much more widely adopted practice. The DT30 series always have tons of tone and sustain, and the Grand Auditorium model offers the utility of a cutaway.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Double Top Sitka Spruce w/ a Nomex Honeycomb Core
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Fleur de Lis
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Tuners: Gotoh SX 510
- Electronics: LR Baggs Anthem
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen
AMW Price: $2,848 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710