(NEW) Eastman has always made great guitars for their price point, but these days they just make great guitars, full stop. The Eastman archtop lineup has been the secret weapon of gigging jazz players the world over who want timeless designs, road-worthy build quality and excellent sound and playability. The Honey Burst on this 580 looks so fine, and the sweet honey tones are there to back it up!
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 2 9/16"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Block
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony w/ Maple Binidng
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh SG360-EN01GG (gold w/ebony buttons)
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: .047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,825 (ON HOLD T.L)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!