(NEW) Eastman has always made great guitars for their price point, but these days they just make great guitars, full stop. The Eastman archtop lineup has been the secret weapon of gigging jazz players the world over who want timeless designs, road-worthy build quality and excellent sound and playability. This 503 offers irresistible value and can hold its own on the stage and in the studio.
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12 Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16 3/16” x 2 9/16
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1271 GVR 3+3
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: .047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,540 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!