(NEW) The AR403CED is a 16 1/2" single-cut archtop that has a medium body depth, splitting the difference between double-cut thinline guitars and bigger, deeper jazz boxes. The Kent Armstrong humbuckers make it a versatile guitar for stage or studio.
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1.72"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16 3/16” x 2 9/16
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Plastic
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1271 GVR 3+3
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Bridge Pickup: Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Switch: 3 Way Switch
- Capacitors 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: 5 CTS 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serial #L2100487 (Actual guitar pictured)
AMW Price: $1,199 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710