Eastman AR372 CE BD, 175-Style Archtop, Blonde,
(NEW) Here's another fantastic, road-worthy archtop from Eastman. Excellent quality 175-style! There's just something about these big single cuts, they give you a jazzy feeling, but they also push the boundaries in a rock or blues context... and they sure look good in blonde (discontinued color... or lack of color!)
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Bass .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Style: Florentine
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 3 9/32"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Block
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Plastic
- Tailpiece: Chrome Plated Trapeze Style
- Bridge: Adjustable Rosewood Bridge
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1271
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Bridge Pickup: Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft Amber
- Capacitors: 0.047" Ohms
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,095 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710