(NEW) Eastman's ACT series guitars have roughly the shape and features of Taylor's popular GS Mini, but we feel that their acoustic sound is far more impressive. This ACTG2EL-OV is lively and loud. Note: this is a LEFT-HANDED guitar. Righties, give us a call, we've got you covered too. Includes Fishman pickup and padded soft case.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 23.5
- Body Dimensions: 14 3/8" x 3 13/16"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tuners:P ing RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
AMW Price: $525 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710