(NEW) Another knockout from Eastman... the AC722 CE is their electrified rosewood Grand Auditorium, and this guitar is beyond impressive. It's kinda spectacular, actually. Lush tone, tons of sustain, it's a fingerstyle player's dream. Modern features like the comfort bevel and sound port show that Eastman is keeping the modern player at the top of their priority list.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: 1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood with Center Strip
- Arm Contour: Ebony
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Rosewood with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Hurricane Pearl/Abalone
- Side Dots: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
AMW Price: $1,800 SOLD
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710