(NEW) Koa can be a refreshing change of pace as a tone wood, landing tonally somewhere between mahogany and rosewood. Koa-topped guitars can be more distinctive still, with a muscular lower mid-range. Eastman's new limited Grand Auditorium models in koa sound very fine indeed! Lush and rich, just what the doctor ordered.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: 1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Koa
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Koa
- Arm Contour: Maple
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Figured Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Maple Leafs
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301-20GG w/ Ebony Buttons
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Serial #M2235065 (Actual guitar pictured)
AMW Price: $2,300 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710