Eastman AC622CE, Grand Auditorium Model, European Spruce, Maple, LR Baggs PU - SOLD
(NEW) We have been gladly exploring the upper tier of offerings from Eastman Guitars, and we have yet to be disappointed. In addition to the dramatic value that is always on offer, the quality of tone, craftsmanship and aesthetics is just hard to beat. They've made some modern features like a comfort bevel and sound port standard on their new Grand Auditorium models, and for the price, these are absolutely striking guitars! The maple leaf inlay on this model is delightful. Go Eastman!
AMW Price: $1,703 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: 1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Flamed Maple with Center Strip
- Arm Contour: Ebony
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Figured Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Maple Leafs
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Guirian Pro Guard
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm