(NEW) Now this is exciting... sometimes a guitar comes along that sounds SO good, looks SO good, feels SO good... and then you take a look at the price tag, only to say:
"Well THAT'S good!!!!"
The AC series from Eastman never fails to bowl us over. We are pretty traditional in our tastes, and Grand Auditorium guitars generally don't get us too whipped up... but when we started seeing the masterpieces coming out of the Eastman shop we changed our tune!! The AC522CE is the electrified, mahogany entry in the series, and it just has tone for days. Now featuring the Tone-Tite neck joint, developed by Dana Bourgeois. An excellent mahogany guitar with all of the modern accoutrements that a player could ask for. It's pretty darned sublime, ya know? Fetching Gold Burst finish on this one!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: 1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides :Solid Mahogany
- Arm Contour: Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Wooden Rosette with Turquoise/Magenta Purfling
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, and Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Mahogany with Turquoise/Magenta Purfling
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Hurricane Pearl/Abalone
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
AMW Price: $1,685
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710