(NEW) We are happy to present a stunning evolution in Eastman's Grand Auditorium series, and also perhaps the deal of a lifetime: this AC522CE in fetching Goldburst finish simply blew us away when we heard it. It's obvious that in addition to a commitment to craftsmanship and design, Eastman is also sourcing some of the best tonewoods available. The comfort of the arm bevel and the three dimensional sound created by the sound port cannot be overstated... this guitar is absolutely wonderful.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: 1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Arm Contour: Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Wooden Rosette with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, and Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Mahogany with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Hurricane Pearl/Abalone
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Guirian Pro Guard
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301-20GG
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Eastman list price: $1,919... AMW price: $1,535 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710