ON HOLD - PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT PURCHASE!
(NEW) Our newest arrival from Eastman is this AC422CE, their equivalent of a Grand Auditorium or Small Jumbo model. We applaud the way they've taken this GA size and run with it, making it their own and making a lot of players happy in the process! Nice, tight-grained and pale Sitka on this one, and the rosette features some very pretty pearl, indeed!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, and Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
AMW Price: $1,359 (Online checkout, Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!