(NEW) A simplified version of the popular Eastman lineup of Grand Auditorium-sized instruments, the AC322CE has all solid woods, excellent construction and tone, and comes in at a more than fair price!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, and Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Serial #M2141443 (actual instrument pictured
AMW Price: $1,080 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710