Eastman AC122-2CE-BK, Grand Auditorium, Cedar Top, Sapele Back and Sides - NEW
(NEW) We're massive fans of Eastman instruments and we feel fortunate to have scored a few of their limited black-topped guitars. These pair solid cedar with solid Sapale. Nice!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Color Options: Traditional
AMW Price: $675 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710