(NEW) The exciting collaboration between Eastman Guitars and master luthier Dana Bourgeois is beginning to bear fruit! For 2022/23 they have augmented the design of some of their Grand Auditorium-sized guitars with the Tone-Tite neck joint, a glue-less system that has been used in Bourgeois guitars for many years. A bolt-on glue-less neck joint means that in the event that the guitar needs a neck reset (usually many years or even decades into the life of the instrument) removing the neck to adjust the geometry is a breeze! No more expensive and scary neck resets! This new neck technology, with ease of maintenance and adjustability, should offer Eastman fans some real peace of mind... and to our ears, these guitars sound just like their dovetail-neck predecessors, perhaps better!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: 1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood with Center Strip
- Arm Contour: Ebony
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Rosewood with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Hurricane Pearl/Abalone
- Side Dots: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Serial #M2124273 (Actual instrument pictured)
AMW Price: $1,965 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710