ON CONSIGNMENT, NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE!!!
(USED) It's time to have some real fun. These brand new single-cuts from Eastman are just blowing our minds! They got everything right, and we mean EVERYTHING. 6lbs and 4oz of pure, unadulterated tone. Add the compensated bridge for improved intonation, and man... that's a heck of a lot of guitar for the price. Condition is excellent with no issues. This will not last long!
- Neck Material: One Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Logo: Pearl Eastman
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Custom Bakalite
- Backplates: Bakalite
- Side Dot Color: White
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Antique Nickel
- Bridge: Faber Wrap Around
- Tuners: Faber with Oval Knobs
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar 50's Spec Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height: 11mm
- Capacitors: .022 Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K No-Load on the Tone
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,095 (Online Checkout, On Consignment)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710