(USED, EX) This impressive Eastman isn't currently in production. We really like the lively response of this model, both acoustically and plugged in. Distinctive blue finish is very jazzy! Here's your chance to get a deal on a great archtop!
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 2 9/16"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Block
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony w/ Maple Binidng
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh SG360-EN01GG (gold w/ebony buttons)
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: .047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $1,295 (Online Checkout)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!