Eastman EU3T Tenor Ukulele, Solid Mahogany, Wood Binding - NEW
(NEW) Can Eastman really do it all, and do it all well? Yes. Yes they can. Like everything they make, Eastman's tenor ukulele absolutely shines at its price point. All-solid mahogany with high gloss finish, wood binding, Grover tuners and a hard case? Yes, please!
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:Flat
- Nut:Bone 1 27/64"
- Scale Length:16 15/16"
- Body Style:Tenor
- Body Deminsions:8 9/16" x 3 1/32"
- Body Top:Solid Mahogany
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Binding:Body Top and Back
- Binding Material:Rosewood
- Logo:Gold Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflake
- Side Dot Color:Pearl
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Bridge:Rosewood/Bone Saddle
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Tuners:Grover 9NBM w/ Black Buttons
- Strings:D'Addario Nyltech EJ88C
- Action Height:2mm
- Case:Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $459 (Online Checkout, Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710