(NEW) Can Eastman really do it all, and do it all well? Yes. Yes they can.
Like everything they make, Eastman's tenor ukulele absolutely shines at its price point. All-solid mahogany with high gloss finish, wood binding, Grover tuners and a hard case? Yes, please!
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:Flat
- Nut:Bone 1 27/64"
- Scale Length:16 15/16"
- Body Style:Tenor
- Body Deminsions:8 9/16" x 3 1/32"
- Body Top:Solid Mahogany
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Binding:Body Top and Back
- Binding Material:Rosewood
- Logo:Gold Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflake
- Side Dot Color:Pearl
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Bridge:Rosewood/Bone Saddle
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Tuners:Grover 9NBM w/ Black Buttons
- Strings:D'Addario Nyltech EJ88C
- Action Height:2mm
- Case:Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $495 (Online Checkout, Eastman MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710